Reflection

Finding out

This week I wasn’t fully up to date with my work so I brought my iPad home so I could catch up with some of my questions like do we need to take action and who causes water pollution? The line of inquiry that took me the longest was an inquiry into the causes of water pollution it too me longer because I had lots of questions and it was more complex than the rest of my questions.

Sorting out

We had to sort out our work we had to sort out the important stuff and keep it and the less important stuff and throw it out the window (not literally) I did pretty with that but I struggled with a little bit the thing I struggled with was deciding what thing to throw out and what things I should keep or that is useful.

Going further

We had to go further with some of our question like I did with one of mine it said avoid using the toilet as a waste basket so I went further with that by I said why cant we use the toilet as a wastebasket and it said it is more expensive and wasting water because the toilet over flows so you need to pay for it . We also had to find a chart with our global issue mine is water pollution so I had to find a chart with water pollution mine is a bar graph and it showed me how much water has been consumed over the years.